Conestoga Ordering information
We accept VISA, Master Card and Discover.
Please follow these steps to help us provide you with a quote.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.
Download a copy of the Order Form
Click here to download the printable order form.
This requires a copy of the free Adobe Acrobat Reader.
If you do not have a copy, click here to download it.
Complete the Order Form
Cabinet Systems Information
- Fill in all header information to insure that we can contact you about quote request.
- Cabinet Line - Select between the Advantage and Essence line by checking the appropriate box.
Specie - Select among the species available by checking the appropriate box.
- You may order wood shelves with the Advantage line by checking the box with the asterisk.
- Cabinet front frames will be manufactured using standard grade material in all cases unless a custom front frame is ordered.
- Not all door styles are available in every specie.
- Overlay - Select among the overlay options by checking the appropriate box.
- Overlay refers to, how much the cabinet door covers the opening. Example: For a W1230 wall cabinet, is 12" wide by 30" tall, and the opening in the front frame is 9" wide by 27" tall, so a 1/2" overlay door would be 10 wide by 28" tall, since it would be bigger than the opening by 1/2" on all (4) sides of the door.
- Doors - Select the style of the door by checking the appropriate box.
Drawer Fronts - Select the style of the front by checking the appropriate box.
- Please note there are separate columns for Wall and Base Door Designs.
- If you are choosing a door style other than those listed, use the lower portion of the form to order custom door designs.
Edge Profile - Select the edge profile by checking the appropriate box.
- If you are choosing a drawer front style other than those listed, use the lower portion of the form to order custom drawer front designs (custom material pricing applies).
- Drawer Boxes/Drawer Slides.
Toeboard Backer - Is 1/2" thick material that is added to the recessed toe-kick area of the cabinet, and provides strength, and a wider nailing and/or gluing surface for installing our 4" x 96" x 1/2" thick continuous toe-kick material.
- Birch is the standard specie for drawer boxes. Hard Maple, Soft Maple and many alternative species are available, upcharges apply.
Custom Door and Drawer Front Information
- Cabinets are priced without toeboards and carry an upcharge if toeboards are ordered.
- Use this section if you are ordering any door or drawer front design that is not listed on the upper portion of the quote request form.
- See our website for a listing of the available framing beads, edge panels, and panel raises.
- Please indicate any special options that pertain to the entire order in this area. Finishing (for doors and drawer fronts) may be entered here.
- Indicate if you want cabinets, door and drawer fronts, or all parts finished.
- Select finish and glaze combination. See our web site for samples of various combinations.
- If you are unfamiliar with Hinge Drilling, leave this blank and we will discuss this when we review your order.
- Please list each cabinet that you wish to purchase here. Make notes about options and special instructions you have for each cabinet in the corresponding columns.
- If you need more cabinets than the form allows, please print and include additional copies of this page.
- Enter any notes that you have about your order here.
- Please use the graph paper supplied, to make an accurate drawing of your kitchen or bath. Please use the planning guide on our website to make an accurate diagram.
- Please attach additional pages to order any items not listed on this form. Please note that order forms are available for many of you ancillary products.
Send the Form to Us
Please Scan and email the completed form (at least the first page) to rbtConestoga@charter.net or fax the completed form to us at (231) 264-6560. We will review the form and get back to you as soon as possible, usually with 24 hours.